Book | The Rosie Project

the rosie project

Trebuie sa recunosc ca The Rosie Project este o carte foarte bine scrisa, din punctul meu de vedere. Ai parte si de comedie si de romance si de putin suspans as spune eu. Nu o sa dau spoilere, daaar mai jos veti gasi cateva citate care mie mi-au placut foarte mult. The Rosie Project are si o continuare, numita The Rosie Effect pe care o gasiti pe site-ul celor de la Okian la pretul de 33.99 lei, asa ca daca va plac genul acesta de carti va recomand sa o achizitionati. Acum in varful wishlist-ului meu se afla cu siguranta The Rosie Effect.

This book? Oh my God !!! It`s purely amazing, I have no other words to describe it. You have comedy, you have romance and you also have just the right amount of mystery. This post is spoiler-free, buuut if you scroll a little bit you will find some of my favorite quotes from this book. The Rosie Project is followed by The Rosie Effect wich you cand find on Amazon at 12.96$, so if don`t already own it go buy it now, I promise that you won`t regrete it.

“I haven’t changed my mind. That’s the point! I want to spend my life with you even though it’s totally irrational. And you have short earlobes. Socially and genetically there’s no reason for me to be attracted to you. The only logical conclusion is that I must be in love with you.” 

“And it dawned on me that I had not designed the questionnaire to find a woman I could accept, but to find someone who might accept me.”   - I have to admit that this one deep quote

“How can you tell if someone is a vegan? Just wait ten minutes and they’ll tell you.” 

“You know what I like about New York?” he said. “There are so many weird people that nobody takes any notice. We all just fit right in.”

“You considered me as a partner?’ ‘Sure,’ she said. ‘Except for the fact that you have no idea of social behaviour, your life’s ruled by a whiteboard and you’re incapable of feeling love – you’re perfect.” 


Cam atat pentru postarea de astazi. Voi ce carti ati descoperit in ultima perioada?

So, thats a wrap for today`s post. What books did you discovered lately?





Comments

Popular Posts